Tuesday, June 5, 2012

22w1d

Hello all! I don't have much to update about, but feel bad that I don't post very often anymore. So, I apologize in advance is this a rambling blog about nothing :) 


We are 22 weeks, 1 day today. Bean is the size of a spaghetti squash this week (WTF is that?!), measuring approximately 11 inches from head to toe, and weighing in at about 1 pound. She is wiggling more and more and I LOVE IT! She is most active in the morning and evening, and I love laying in bed for a few extra minutes in the peace and quiet, just enjoying the feeling. I have been feeling well, no major complaints to speak of. A few weeks ago, I was having terrible hip/low low back pain, on my right side. It was SO painful to walk, sit, lift my leg to get dressed, get into bed, etc., cough, you name it. Of course it hit suddenly, on the Friday of Memorial weekend, so I was unable to get into the chiropractor until Tuesday... which turned into Wednesday because of how crazy my work schedule was. After a couple visits and a massage for good measure, we are feeling good again! Turns out my hip and sacrum were completely out of place and inflamed. I'm so glad it was something fixable, otherwise it would have been a loooooong 18 weeks until my due date! Work has been insanely busy and hectic, and I am beyond exhausted by the end of the day. I am planning on working until delivery, please cross your fingers for success with that plan! 


I'll leave you with a couple of pictures... my belly is growing, slowly but surely! It still isn't very big yet!



This one is from our anatomy scan... for you ultrasound challenged folks- it's her face, looking to the right. Her nose is in the middle and then up a teeny bit and to the left is her eye... See it? Isn't she cute?!


Thanks for reading
xoxo

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Yes, she's cute! And so are you! You look perfect!

Jessica said...

Your little belly is precious. :) She's going to be so cute