Monday, August 27, 2012

34 weeks

Sorry everyone, I've been a terrible blogger! We are 34 weeks today and I can't believe how close we are to delivery! 3 more weeks and we are full term, holy cow. A couple weeks ago, my daughter and I got to go visit the guys for the weekend and it was awesome to get to just relax and spend some quality time together. We had a great time and really enjoyed getting to see them. 

Bean had been breech for about a month and I was starting to have some anxiety about it.... luckily she got her act together and put her head down where it belongs last week! Thank goodness! I had a doctor's appointment today and all is going just great. I'm still feeling awesome, with no major complaints. Bean has been measuring large, and she still is looking like an overachiever, weighing in at approximately 5lbs 14oz already- 68th percentile. (Yes, you read that correctly. She's almost 6lbs and I still have 6 weeks to go.) My daughter was 9lbs 5oz and I birthed her just fine, so as long as Bean stays under 10lbs, I'm happy :) 

Here are some stats for how I've been feeling lately, and I will try to update more often... hopefully we'll get some excitement in the coming weeks! 


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 20lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and no. Lots of maternity tanks from Old Navy.
Stretch marks? No new ones, but I have lots from my 9lb 5oz daughter!
Sleep: Waking up more to pee... 3-4 times per night. Still sleeping well when I'm asleep though! No tossing and turning yet, knock on wood!
Best moment this week: Confirming that Bean is head down!
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night, and my clothes fitting!
Movement: Lots of movement! She rocks and rolls in the morning and evening. I love it! 
Food cravings: Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'm feeling huge.
Gender prediction: She has been confirmed a girl! (And re-confirmed today!)
Labor Signs: Nope, thank goodness. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting more shallow!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I find myself getting more easily irritated at work, but I am still mostly happy.
Looking forward to: Working part time, and meeting this sweet girl! 
Not loving: Feeling really big and uncomfortable at the end of the day. Feeling like none of my clothes fit. Waking up a billion times at night to pee. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! can't believe it's almost baby time!

Mary said...

You look great!