Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love!

Well, I went to meet my IP's in person on Saturday, after our Skype match meeting a couple weeks ago. It went SO WELL! It wasn't awkward at all (which I was a little worried about!) and just felt really comfortable and natural. They picked me up from the airport and we went to lunch, then to this really cool shop (www.glassybaby.com), and then back to their house. I got to meet their baby, nanny, and 2 dogs. We just relaxed and chatted and then I had to go back to the airport :( The 3 of us seem to get along so well, and have the same views on a lot of things. They are easygoing on the things I have strong feelings about and vice versa, which is great! No conflicts yet, and I hope it stays that way!


Now we are just waiting on our contract to show up so we can review and sign it. I have a phone conference with the reproductive endocrinologist today, and hopefully he will give me/us a better idea of a timeline for the transfer. We are ready to move forward as soon as contracts are signed so if the lawyers could get to it, that would be GREAT! :) 


Thanks for reading
xoxo

No comments: